Whether it’s a tropical vision quest, or a summer jaunt in Europe, the well-traveled gadgeteer faces one eternal scourge — power. Timbuk2 hears this, and has partnered with Joey Energy to bring you two new travel bags (the Power Commute and Power Q) with internal chargers. Okay, you don’t need to have the crunch of sand underfoot to benefit from one of these, in fact, dashing across town will also be a much more liberated affair, knowing that you don’t need benevolent weather, or have to pack a dedicated device. The power supply has been designed to deal with the rough and tumble of the outside world, and claims to power pretty much anything that charges over USB. The Joey T1 claims to be able to provide about two full mobile charges, and both of the new bags come laden with all the tech-hiding covey holes you’d expect, costing $ 199 when they launch in October.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)