Yesterday a report surfaced that the HBO Go streaming service would be available to Time Warner customers on both the Roku and Xbox 360, and now Time Warner has confirmed that this is the case. The app should be available to subscribers on all three platforms at some point today — Time Warner says that it could take “a few hours” before everyone has access. While the HBO Go app originally launched on the 360 back in March, the streaming service previously wasn’t available to Time Warner subscribers. However, the cable service’s customers have been able to use the app via a Samsung Smart TV since early this year. The app should be available to all subscribers by tonight, so if you don’t see it yet be sure to check back later in the day….
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)