Toshiba has announced their next line of huge SD cards coming in the Spring of 2010.
The 64GB card uses the new SDXC memory standard while the 32GB and 16GB use the older SDHC. There is a catch though, existing camera’s are not likely to be able to read the format without some modification. For example a flash of the firmware to update the features. But then again some of those hacks require that you have the hacked firmware on the card to load once the camera is started up. No worries though, I am sure some enterprising hacker will come up with something.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)