The newly designed Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) has been built on a budget using recycled common household appliances such as cameras from a Playstation 3. This is the third time that a team from the Bristol Robotics Laboratory at UWE Bristol has taken part in the prestigous SAUC-E competition. Last year the team made great progress and was awarded the Innovation prize. The Student Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Challenge Europe (SAUC-E) challenges the next generation of engineers to design and build an AUV and then perform realistic missions in the underwater environment. See full press release: info.uwe.ac.uk
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)