Question by Gene Klein: Verizon Data Charges for Motorola Xoom?
I want to buy a Xoom but I’m concerned that they no longer offer unlimited data plans. Does anyone out there have a Xoom? If you do, how are you doing on your 5GB and 10GB plans? Also, can you tell me what the additional taxes, fcc fees and things like that are for it? Those are always an added surprise when you get your bill so I’m curious what they end up being for a tablet data plan.
Answer by Andrew Stephen
In fact 5 GB/Month will be very good for browsing, chatting & e-mail.But it won’t be enough for Maps or GPS, Downloading or streaming videos.Anyway,My Vodafone daily limit is 3 MB.It’s enough for browsing & chatting only so don’t worry Good Luck!
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)