There are several different ways to squirrelproof your birdfeeder, but I’ve never seen any as entertaining as using a Slinky. It sure beats the hell out of my great-grandfather’s method involving motor oil and a 20-gauge although he would probably have argued with that thought. [via Boing-Boing]
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)