We wrote a few weeks back about the amazing artwork being done by the team at RGB+D. These hacker-slash-artists have combined Microsoft’s Kinect with a DSLR camera to create stunning photos and video that capture people through space and time in ways very different from a traditional film. The clip released today is a preview of a full length documentary featuring “hackers and media artists discussing culture, code and the future of visualization.” Check out the work by James George, Alexander Porter and Jonathan Minard below.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)