You may recall Shakespeare’s opinion of iPhone cases. I quote from his famous play, The Twelfth SIM Card:
If iPhones be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of them, that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.
That strain again! it had a dying fall:
O, it came o’er my ear like a Zazzle case,
That breathes upon a bank of iPhones,
Stealing and giving odour! Enough; no more:
‘Tis not so sweet now as it was before.
O spirit of love! how quick and fresh art thou,
That, notwithstanding thy capacity
Receiveth as the sea, nought enters there,
Of what validity and pitch soe’er,
But falls into abatement and low price (free),
Even in a minute: so full of shapes is fancy
That it alone is high fantastical.
In honor of the Bard’s love, Zazzle would like to give you one of ten custom iPhone 4 cases. How do you win? Comment below, offering your best ode to an iPhone case you can muster.
I’ll pick one of ten winners on Monday at Noon Eastern and not, incidentally, to-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)