Question by : What does it take(s) for one to purchase a new product such as OLED TV?
Answer by Settings
Theoretically the question is simple to answer, but practically it is difficult to cajole customers to purchase a product especially when they are not versed with it. Nevertheless, it takes just “motivation, ability and opportunity” to make a purchase of OLED TV set. However, perception is the “enzyme” that can positively or negatively drive or influence one’s motivation, ability and opportunity to go for OLED TV or whatever it is. Therefore, TV industries should look for ways to make people perceive that their product is worth to be bought. In this light, I will like to sight LG Electronics as a good example in that, if you take a close look at LG’s TV sets, you will quickly notice one thing which is; “simplicity and convenience”. This of course can easily motivate a buyer for their OLED TV sets.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)