Question by : What else do I need to buy with Xbox Kinect 250gb?
What else do I need or should I buy along with this bundle besides the obvious – games, extra controllers etc. Speaking of controllers – do they need batteries or are they rechargeable.
Do I need to buy component cables? Remote?
Answer by Paul L
If you have an HDTV, you’ll need to get either an HDMI cable or a component video cable. The 360 only comes with the standard def composite cables.
Yes, you’ll need to get batteries for the controllers, either regular or rechargeable. You could also choose to get some rechargeable battery packs. I, personally, prefer the Nyko packs.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)