Question by : What happens if you put an ipod touch or iphone app on an ipad?
I’m considering getting an ipad, but the one app i use most doesn’t have an ipad version. What would happen if i put it on an ipad?
Answer by Warren
iPhone and iPod touch apps are compatible with the iPad, however they will not fill up the entire screen. Although there is an option to scale the app to fill the entire screen, it might not look as nice as it does on the iPhone/iPod touch.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)