Question by HopefulMD: What is the best field of engineering to study for someone who wants to be involved in the robotics industry?
I was thinking either Mechanical or Electrical… any opinions on one of these two or other options?
Answer by harvityharvharvharv
Either one would do. You will probably have access to robots in either discipline; I would go into the one that has the most appealing courses to you, and sign up for robotics classes. There will probably be at least one robotics team around as well.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)