Question by : What is the best IPad note taking app for me?
I am planning on getting an IPad. Mostly for entertainment, but also for school. I need a notetaking app that allows me to write, and type. I want to type for neatness, but I also need to be able to handwrite for symbols and shapes for classes like Chemistry and Calculus. I’d also want to be able to have seperate notebooks by class, then pages I could organize and date like a real notebook inside.
So is there an app that does all of this?
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)