Question by Ignaz: What is the best programming language to use to develop apps for Android?
Does anybody know what is the best language to use to program apps for Android OS? Is Java the best way to go? I am currently programming exclusively with VB.NET, which in my understanding will not be able to do anything for Android. So, I have to start from scratch, I guess. However, the lesser I have to learn, will be much better.
Answer by Liam
The sdk states java so I assume this is the best option.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)