Question by L3: What is the best way, to take pictures from a camera onto an Ipad?
For Christmas, my father wants a digital camera, that’s not to expensive, that’ll be easy to get the photos of, onto his iPad. Does anyone please have any suggestions of what camera would be good for this? Or any like suggestions?
Answer by DavidC
First off, you need the camera connection kit. Then you can get any camera that uses a USB stick or an sd card.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)