I sold an iPad on eBay and looking to ship to Singapore.
Any ideas on how to ship cheaply, yet safely and insure the product?
Unfortunately USPS Medium Flat Rate Box costs too much… the box is only about 3.3lbs.
Should I just go to 99 cent city, grab a tough bubble mailer and throw the iPad box in there and insure the product?
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)