Question by : What is the latest price of 47 and 55 inch smart OLED TV of LG?
If possible mention the model name, display categories etc.
Answer by William
make and model aside….your needs will dictate that… Generally speaking, if you are paying any more than $ 200 an inchXScreen size, you are paying too much. ..so if you want a 47 inch and it costs more than about 950, dont buy. LG and Sanyo make excellant LED flatscreens that are pretty affordable, shop walmart and keep track of sales.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)