Question by Jimmy: What stream should I take in Engineering for pursuing Robotics in future?
At present, I am going for the Engineering. I have to select one branch/stream from Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Computer Science engineering and Mechanical engineering.
I am interested in pursuing Robotics in future. So which one of the above branch/stream should I prefer?
Answer by Anant
opt for INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING in any college or else otherwise purely opt for ROBOTICS in UPES college university of petroleum ,they provide b.tech in robotics or last search for mechatronics branch in any collge ………..regards ANANT KUMAR VERMA….Email.ANANT_VERMA12@hotmail.com ……………MANIPAL UNIVERTY is a option toooo for robotics.
start studing basic electronics ,C programming ,microprocessors and microcontollers in depth…..then onli u can reach the heights of my fren……
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)