This is a video from a submersible surveying underwater cable routes a half-mile beneath the ocean’s surface when it spots Batman. Well, not Batman himself, probably just the latest Bat-Sub that Lucius Fox designed for him. What’s he doing down there? Your guess is as good as mine. Unless you guessed banging mermaids, in which case yours is better (mine was crabbing).
Hit the jump for the of course it’s not Batman dammit, it’s a comb jelly. Please stop emailing me.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)