Question by Nuclear Mole: What would happen if my Samsung Focus gets bricked from the first wp7 update?
Microsoft recently released the first update for wp7 and apparently it “bricks” Samsung phones, making it so you cant turn them on. If that happens to MY Samsung phone, would I get a new phone or at least be able to replace it? Or maybe my money back?
Answer by David
Microsoft have now fixed this issue but if you were unlucky it would be covered by your warranty.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)