This is a pictorial featuring Barbie’s unfulfilling marriage to Ken because, SPOILER: he’s gay. *crickets chirping* Okay, I guess everybody already knew that. I just though he was like, REALLY metrosexual. The series was created by photographer Dina Goldstein using models Photoshopped to look like toys and a giant dollhouse. “Isn’t a giant dollhouse just a house?” The rooms were actually built in an art gallery anyway, but you do have a point. Unfortunately, you don’t have a wallet anymore because I picked your pocket while you were looking at the pictures. “Nope, my wallet’s right here.” Then who’s wallet is this? “Well, it has your ID in it.” I thought I felt somebody touch my butt!
Hit the jump for the whole series.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)