Given a polygon with 4 unequal sides, consisting of points A,B,C,D, and line segments AB, AC, BD, and DC.
Point A is on the origin. Lengths of AB, AC, BD, and DC are known.
Given a desired coordinate for point D, what would the angle from segment AB to the x axis need to be, and what would the angle from segment AC to the x axis need to be?
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)