Question by : Why does OLED TV costs too high?
If we look on the material used in OLEDs that looks very lightweight the technology may be cost high but I think it should be not that high.
Answer by ?
Normally any product when introduced in the market costs very high.
This is because of a couple of reason none of which is about what you are pointing out.
The technology and other stuff is OK but hat is not it.
1. Patented technology needs payment and other initial capital to make the market stable.
2. To gain the initial production rate the amount is raised up to a limit
3. The research phase might be still on, so the product is more like a beta form in the initial phase. this is to avoid the massive distribution of the ‘somewhat uncompleted
product’- later stable versions are brought in to the market and the price gradually goes down.
. [eg: remember the iphone initial price and later deducted price]
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)