Question by : Will Ghost Recon Future Soldier be compatible for use with a controller as well as Kinect?
I just don’t see how using the kinect good be more accurate, stable, better than playing conventionally with a controller. I really hope it will be compatible, for I don’t have a kinect.
Answer by Nick D
Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a “Better with Kinect” game, which means that while you can use the Kinect for some things, the primary control device is a regular Xbox 360 controller. So far the Kinect functionality shown off is mainly in the weapon customization sections of the game. If you don’t have a Kinect though, you should still be able to do everything in the game.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)