Along comes the 256GB thumb drive DataTraveler 300. A little on the bulky side but for that much space I will deal with the large manly bulge in my pocket. Not to mention 20 MB/Sec read rate and 10 MB/Sec write speed. It also support ReadyBoost in Windows Vista and assumedly Windows 7. Only marketed to be available in the UK and Europe but any savvy webhead knows you can get whatever you want if you want to try hard enough, and will pay the nearly $1,000.
Geez! That is about 100x more space than my first computer!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)