We have some new details on Microsoft’s Xbox Live family subscription plan. Starting in November, you can get the Gold Family Pack, which allows up to four users to have Xbox Live Gold subscriptions, for $99.99 a year.
It will also debut the Family Center, which is a new menu accessible from the dashboard for customizing account settings. Many Xbox users have wished for a service like this, so it’s good news and the pricing sounds pretty decent. What do you think?
Props to SlipperyBrick.com
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)