This is a small series of wigs made entirely out of LEGO bricks for a high fashion photo shoot by Elroy Klee. Me? I am the lowest fashion. If fashion were graded like tests in school I would have been held back so many times I’d be taller than my bus driver. That said, I am gonna make my own LEGO haircut. Sure it might just be a LEGO pirate ship and all my minifigs glued to a crash helmet, but you can’t just trust a bunch of LEGO blocks to protect you when you’re being shot out of a cannon. “Who’s getting shot out of a cannon?” I AM — why else would I be wearing the stupid crash helmet? “I thought you mom makes you because you’re clumsy.” Have you been reading my diary?
Hit the jump for a beautiful fro and shortcut redhead.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)