This is a series of portraits by photographer Tadao Cern dirtily called Blow Job, showing people’s faces being brutalized by high winds. God, they’re all just so…gummy. I just couldn’t do it. I’d be too afraid of my eyeballs getting blown out and then flapping around behind my head like two tetherballs fighting in a tornado. No thank you.
Hit the jump for a good smattering of examples, but be sure to check out Tadao’s Facebook page for the project where there’s like a hundred.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)