Need something to fill in the awkward silence between your vlog’s unscripted stuttering? YouTube’s got your back. In yet another attempt to make your crummy videos just a little better, the streaming outfit has revamped its audio editing suite, giving users access to over 150,000 tracks and a simple sound mixer, to boot. Sure, YouTube’s tracks may not be as catchy as your favorite Flaming Lips single, but at least you won’t have to worry about copywrite infringement. Check out YouTube’s quick demo of the feature after the break.
Continue reading YouTube wants more videos to have background music, adds audio editor
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)